Thursday, September 18, 2008

I was a library jezebel

Yep, a library Jezebel. Me, with my jiggly plus-size body and my full-bodied Katherine Hepburn pitched laugh. A supervisor has actually warned a gentlemen about "fraternization" with me, because "you are both married, and well...."

I'm not exactly sure why it is inappropriate for two coworkers to have a laff while going about their "look, I'm doing my job" type business, but hey, I feel rather risque and dangerous being a Jezebel. Because, quite honestly, I've always been the comedic relief in the story that is my life. At least from my point of view. I'm not hideous, but I certainly don't embody that which is vixenkitty-esque. I am much more likely to be laughing over a fart joke than casting a come-hither look while batting my eyelashes.

No comments: